Application Schools & Programs
The Southfield Public Schools provide a wide array of programs that speak to the social, academic, and cultural uniquenesses of each child. In addition to our high-quality schools, Southfield Public Schools offers a variety of rigorous and challenging academic programs which require admission via an application and/or testing process. Please call the school for more information.
All required documentation is due at the time of submission.
AP Prep Application
- Adler Elementary (248-746-8870)
- Birney K-8 (248-746-8800)
- Thompson K-8 (248-746-7400)
- McIntyre Elementary (248-746-7365)
- MacArthur K-8 (248-746-8590)
- Stevenson Elementary (248-746-8840)
- Vandenberg Elementary (248-746-7375)
Levey Middle School Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) - 248-746-8740
MacArthur K-8 University Academy - 248-746-8590
University High School Academy (UHSA) - 248-746-4370
University Middle School Academy (UMSA) - 248-746-4370