Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ September 2018 ›|
Half (1/2) Day AMSep 26District Calendar
Count DayOct 3District Calendar
Regular Board Meeting 7:00 PM to 9:30 PMRegular Board MeetingOct 97:00 PM to 9:30 PMJohn W. English Administrative CenterDistrict Calendar
Parent Partnership Series 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMParent Partnership SeriesOct 106:00 PM to 8:00 PMDistrict Calendar
Half (1/2) Day AMOct 31District Calendar